Relay for LAPS
- What: A swimming relay competition to swim the farthest distance in one hour with any number of swimmers swimming any stroke and number of laps in any order.
- When: March 1 to May 31, 2017. Team signup begins March 1. Signup anytime here. Relay attempts can be done during your team's practice or any other time.
- Where: Your team’s pool.
- Why: To enjoy a fun competition and raise money for LAPS.
- Who: Any number of swimmers from any team can enter an unlimited number of attempts to compete and win. Award categories include Male, Female, Mixed and most total swimmers.
- Requirements: A completed team signup form and $10 registration entry per swimmer per relay attempt. Sign up now! Once your team is signed up, we will add your team name to the team member registration, send you an email, and your team can start signing up.
- Contact: email@example.com for more information.